Thursday, March 31, 2011

2 week stats

Tess is already two weeks old.. which seems weird to me. I think because the last two week have felt SO LONG it makes me feel as though she has been around longer.
(waiting the for Doctor).
Tess went to the Dr yesterday for her two week check up. Here is what we learned.
Height- 20 3/4 inches (she has grown almost an inch)
Weight- 7.53 (operation get Tessa fat is currently underway)
Head size- 14 inches

Here is what I have learned about Tessa Love in these two weeks
she really doesn't cry unless she is hungry, tired, needs to burp, or has a dirty diaper
she likes baths, (tends to fall asleep in bath because she is so relaxed)
She loves the sound of her dad's voice (will practically whip her head in any direction she heres him talking)
She is getting really good at sleeping! A typical night these days consists of her "last" feeding at midnight, and then she will sleep until four or five in the morning, eat again, and then sleep until nine.

I am totally ok with this sleep pattern. Keep it up Tessa, and I will give you extra snuggles as a reward.
and lastly..... sometimes Tessa resembles the angry Sicilian Vizzini from the Movie Princess Bride.... you all know who I am talking about.
compare shall we??



Uncanny right??? ;)

1 comment: