Monday, August 24, 2009

The First....

I have debated for months and months whether to do this blog thing or not....And I think I finally came to the conclusion that I get soo much insight and info and enjoyment out of reading others blogs, why not give it a go???

I also have a wee bit of free time on my hands right now. I am newly married, and unless you call cleaning the kitchen multiple times a day and living at the gym amongst other things a "job"....I am Jobless for the time being.

I also think the blog thing is fun for the friends that I no longer live with or by. This gives us a candid glimpse into each others lives, and all of this is hugely important to stay connected and close.

So for now I will leave you with the profound words my husband (Joey) said to me last night before I went to sleep,
"Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker." -Willy Wanka and the Chocolate factory. (This had nothing to do with what we were talking about, and EVERYTHING to do with how random, and funny he can be.) Ahhhh, the words of the wise, thanks Wanka.

No comments:

Post a Comment