Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tessa's First Christmas Part I

Tess had the most wonderful Christmas a nine month old can have! She felt so loved with her advent presents, Christmas eve presents, and Christmas morning gifts!! I still havent put everything in its proper place. Lucky little girl.


 This one cracks me up! Uncle Ben, Tess and Caleb. Caleb!!
 Joey's Aunt Carolyn
 Boys in the kitchen
 Only picture with Auntie April. (blurry)
 cousin shot


 Tess loved Caleb's present
 Our fam

Anyways, we spent Christmas Eve at our house with Joey's whole side of the fam. April and Ben came up from San Diego and I believe there were 15 of us here for dinner. Then Caleb and Tess opened gifts and had a ball. So cute! We had a wonderful night.

(my camera was on the wrong setting all night so pics suck)

No comments:

Post a Comment