Sunday, November 6, 2011

T's First Snow!

We went up to a camp called Woodleaf this past weekend. Joey is a volunteer at his school for the program and Tess and I got to tag along. Rumor had is that it was going to snow.... but we were denying the possibility... well rumor had it right and Tess got to experience snow for the first time.
She didn't know what to think. I dragged her outside just long enough to take a few pictures.





Winter is upon us!!
p.s. Joey is dressed strangely due to neon dance party night.

1 comment:

  1. Aly! Ummm I'm SO GLAD you commented on my blog because I had NO IDEA you had a blog! I've been trying to find any way possible to stalk you & Tessa Love! I am SO SO SO glad I can follow you now! I love yall and miss yall so much! we want to come to CA so bad!!!!!

    ReplyDelete