Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tessa's first trip to the ER

After getting back from Tracy's wedding I was DYING to see Tessa. Joey and I popped out of bed the next morning to go fetch her from the O'Neils only to find her with a BAD cold. Poor girl, I felt so terrible. Tess got her first cold at 14 weeks old. We decided to take her to the Emergency Room since we were out of town and couldnt go see her Dr. It was sad and scary seeing her all congested and coughing, so we wanted to make sure she was ok.

We told Tess to ham it up for the pictures..... we thought she did a really good job looking so sad and sick.
here is proper ER documentation.






I must admit Tess was the happiest sick baby I have ever seen! what a little trooper. THank goodness her cold only lasted about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment