Tuesday, May 10, 2011

8 weeks

still dont know how to make pictures taken with my phone bigger on the blog....ugh!

Tess has been smiling for over a week now..... I new she was getting close! she is actually smiling in response to us which is so fun and cute!!

her hair is falling out and she has this major balding look going on... you know, the kinda of balding that looks like she has a ring around her head!

she continues to make more noises, new squeals and sighs.... ohhhh melts my heart!:)

we go to the Doctor next monday so I am eager to see what her 2 month stats are.

Mothers day was lovely, spent with my sisters and none other than my amazing mom:) we stayed up late, had a picnic, went on a walk around the lake, ate a delicious dinner saturday night made by Chef Emily, and had to die for dessert. Mother's day weekend was simply wonderful, and not to be rude but I am pretty sure I got the best mothers day gift this year.... :) her name rhymes with Bessa.



Tess had some visitors today... our friend Melissa came over with 2 out of 3 of her cutie pie kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment