Thursday, March 3, 2011

getting ready part 2



I have been trying to motivate myself for weeks now to pack those pesky hospital bags for the big arrival. well, yesterday the diaper bag came in the mail, and I suppose that motivated me a smidge more to pack pack pack!

here is what we've got so far...
all baby's stuff, boy and girl outfits to plan accordingly
sweats, robe, slippers, all other necessary and un-necessary clothing items
camera
flip
towels
pillows

what we still need amid the hospy loot:
snacks,
phones
computer
and of course EMILY..... the most important item packed and ready to go in SF.

2 comments:

  1. i am almost packed. shoot you'd think i'm having the kid myself! my "go bag" is huge and i am bringing the big canon camera, the small point and shoot, both chargers, the bloggie flip cam, the lap top, cell phone, both chargers for those, and an array of clothing, pillow, towel, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "oh my word" was Joey's response to that! I say thank goodness for Emily b-mendez:)

    ReplyDelete