Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Protmeal (protein oatmeal)


This recipe is for the oatmeal lovers.....my middle name should have been oatmeal.

1 cup quick oats, or 1-2 packets if you like instant oatmeal (breakfast should be between 300-400 calories to keep you sustained.

1 scoop of your fav. protein powder. (I prefer vanilla in mine)
1/2 cup fruit (fresh or frozen)
splash of soy, almond or rice milk

eat up baby!
I love oatmeal in the mornings because it really fills me up and it is sweet.

What is your favorite weekday breakfast??

2 comments:

  1. ok Miss Oatmeal...do you buy it by the caseload???? really it does sound very good and filling and nourishing...keep us up on any new and excitng oatmeal recipes !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So guess what I'm making for dinner tonight? Protein Pancakes! Ya it was all the craze in Scottsdale - like every breakfast place had them on the menu - and I got them at each one and found my fave so far...so I'm attempting to recreate. Perhaps I'll photograph and let you post the recipe. If you're lucky.

    ReplyDelete